There is a big difference between buying a home and selling a home. They require tailored duties and services at each stage of the process. It is important that you work with a real estate professional prepared to meet these demands to ensure maximum value.
If you are selling your home, you will get:
- Expertly market your home through channels like social media, websites, and multiple listing services, flyers and newspaper ads.
- Conduct a comparative market analysis to demonstrate what other homes in your area have been sold for in the recent months
- Benefits of having a full team working for you for the duration of the sale and beyond.
- Competitive commission packages
- Guaranteed home selling system. *
- Complete a property profile of your home, including current conditions, surroundings and special features report
- Complete property marketing plan, that includes full HD photos and slideshow for your property.
- Property assesment and staging set out by our own in house designer *
* Conditions apply, please inquire.
If you are buying a home, you will get:
- Educate you about the current housing market conditions
- Discuss and analyze best alternatives that best fit your budget and criteria
- Resolve any challenges that may arise when purchasing a new home
- Provide the highest quality of service so that you feel comfortable and confident in the process
- Expert negotiator, specializing in working with first time buyers.